We, the people of San Clemente and surrounding communities, respectfully call on you to arrange a Town Hall Meeting as soon as possible to address our concerns about safety issues at San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station. We expect all of the responsible politicians, agencies and first responders to be present. It should be well advertised and scheduled at a convenient time for most people. The proceedings should be ?on the record? and televised on channel 30. We want to conclude the meeting with the assurance that Unit 2 will not be activated with nuclear fuel until our concerns have been adequately addressed.
- NRC Requests Info that will set back Edison Considerably December 27, 2012
- Please go to SanOnofreSafety.org for updates November 30, 2012
- Memo Leaked about Memos being leaked at SCE July 29, 2012
- San Clemente City Council Votes 5-0 for Letters to CPUC and NRC July 18, 2012
- San Onofre Issues to be presented to Orange County Interfaith Coalition for the Environment 7-18-12 July 17, 2012